Vanilla Banana Cupcakes.
You can have Vanilla Banana Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Banana Cupcakes
- You need 1/2 cup of soft butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of mashed banana.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
Vanilla Banana Cupcakes instructions
- Set oven to 180°c. Cream sugar and butter. Add eggs. Add mashed banana. In a separate bowl, mix milk and vanilla. In a third bowl, mix flours. Fold in flour and milk mix..
- Make sure the batter is cake texture (more fluid-like than paste). Add flour or milk to get it right..
- Bake until knife comes out clean, about 20min..