No bake Chocolate biscuit cake.
You can make No bake Chocolate biscuit cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No bake Chocolate biscuit cake
- You need 18 of chocolate flavor biscuit.
- It’s 2 cups of Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s As required of White chocolate for garnish.
No bake Chocolate biscuit cake step by step
- Break the biscuits and throw them in a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and butter over a pot of simmering water (or in a microwave). Remove from the heat. Stir in the condensed milk..
- Pour melted chocolate over crushed biscuits and stir until all the pieces are well covered with chocolate..
- Fill the tin with biscuit mixture and press down hard using the back of a spoon.
- Scrape white chocolate from the sides of your bowl and pour this over the biscuit cake. Spread evenly..
- The cake is now ready to be chilled. Cover with tin foil and refrigerate overnight..
- When set, cut into slices and enjoy..
recipe by Bhumika Gandhi @cookpad