Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Cake Dry Ingredients.
- You need of sorghum flour.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- It’s of buckwheat flour.
- It’s of OR 250g PLAIN FLOUR.
- Prepare of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s of caster / superfine sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- It’s of arrowroot powder / cornstarch.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Cake Wet Ingredients.
- It’s of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- It’s of coconut milk or milk of choice.
- You need of taken from a mug of milky coffee made with coconut milk.
- It’s of & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare of chocolate chunks / chips, I use Plamil brand.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of boiling water.
Vickys Self-Saucing Chocolate Brownie Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease a 2 litre baking dish.
- Put the cake dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl combine the melted butter, milks, coffee and vanilla, then pour into the dry ingredients and stir in until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces then pour into the baking dish.
- Mix the brown sugar, cocoa and water together then pour gently over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the surface is firm and risen. The sauce will be underneath the sponge.
- Serve immediately. Goes great with cream, ice cream and custard. See my profile for free-from recipes for all of those.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad