Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan.
You can make Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan
- You need 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 180 ml of Milk + Water.
Simple Fluffy Mini Bread Loaves Using a Pound Cake Pan instructions
- Combine the milk and water. Microwave for 30 seconds (until just warm to the touch). Melt the butter in the microwave and beat the egg..
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix together until it lumps together..
- When it becomes one lump, knead the dough on a floured surface. Knead for about 5 minutes..
- Let it rise (proof). Coat the bowl with oil and lightly cover with plastic wrap and a damp dish cloth for 30 minutes (in a warm room)..
- Once it has expanded, get rid of the gas pockets and separate into 8 pieces..
- Shape the pieces into balls. Spray with water to prevent drying out and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Shape them and set into the cake pans..
- Let rise (proof) a second time. Cover with plastic wrap and a damp cloth and leave for 30 minutes. (It's a good idea to place them on the preheating oven.) Once they have swelled even more, place them in the oven..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 190°C. (The baking time varies according to the oven so please adjust accordingly).
- When the bread has cooled, remove from the pans. If waiting until the next day to eat it, wait for it to completely cool and then store in a plastic bag..
- Here it is with chocolate..
- This is a wonderful method given to me by the Cookpad user U-coyote. Here's how to let it sit overnight..
- [Night] Shape the dough and put into the cake pans. Cover the dough with plastic wrap. Cover with a damp cloth and place into a plastic bag. Close the bag and let sit in the refrigerator overnight (or 6-7 hours)..
- [Morning] Warm for 1 minute at 200 W. Leave the dough in a warm place until the oven is completely preheated. Then bake for 30 minutes at 190ºC. Then it's done..