Mummy Sausages for Halloween Bento.
You can cook Mummy Sausages for Halloween Bento using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mummy Sausages for Halloween Bento
- Prepare 2 of Sausage.
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
Mummy Sausages for Halloween Bento instructions
- Boil the sausages just until they're hot and cooked through. Then, set aside to cool..
- Cut the cheese into 3-4 mm wide strips. For the eyes, cut the cheese into round circles, and use a craft punch to make the pupils out of nori. Stick the eyes on the sausage (in between the cheese slices)..
- While the sausages are still a little warm, affix the eyes and wrap with sliced cheese..
- Here's a cute bento with a simmered pumpkin jack-o-lantern:.
- I tucked the mummies into hot dogs with ketchup and mayonnaise for extra flavor. My kids seemed quite happy biting into these..
- Here's a pizza arrangement. It's easy when the cheese is wrapped around just half a sausage. On the sides of the pizza are ghosts made of hanpen (steamed fish purée)..
- Here they are at a Halloween party! All the kids were pretty pleased with them..