Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry.
You can cook Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry
- Prepare of Kabocha squash.
- You need of Lentils.
- Prepare of Clean water.
- It’s of Japanese dashi powder.
- You need of Curry powder (a ratio of 3 parts coriander to 2 parts cumin to 1 part turmeric and cinnamon).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Greens (mulūkhīya).
Vegan Kabocha Squash & Lentil Curry step by step
- Use coriander, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon for the curry powder. Mix beforehand in your desired combination and set aside to let the ingredients blend together..
- Boil the cut kabocha and lentis in the water and dashi. Once it comes to a boil, skim off any scum and reduce to low heat..
- After boiling for 10 minutes, add the curry powder, olive oil, and greens and mix. Once it comes to a boil again, it's ready to serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad