Delhi ki tockri chaat.
You can cook Delhi ki tockri chaat using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delhi ki tockri chaat
- Prepare of basket-.
- It’s of maida.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of oil hot.
- It’s of Water for dough biding.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of filling-.
- Prepare of mutter boiled.
- You need of potato boiled & cubed.
- You need of dates and tamarind chutney.
- It’s of green chutney.
- It’s of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of sprout moong.
- You need of yogurt.
- You need of For sprinkling chaat masala.
- Prepare of For sprinkling roasted jeera powder.
- It’s of For sprinkling black salt.
- It’s of sev.
- Prepare of frIed peanuts.
- You need of chopped onions.
- It’s of coriander leaves.
- You need of chopped tomatoes.
Delhi ki tockri chaat step by step
- Firstly, prepare maida dough. Now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it. Dust flour as required and roll slightly thick. Prick the flattened dough with fork. Place a small Katori or cup and wrap the dough..
- Place a small tokri or cup and wrap the dough. deep fry in hot oil.
- Splash oil till the tockri separates from the dough..
- Now fry the tokri, till it turns golden and crisp. Drain off over kitchen paper and keep aside. Prepare chaat by assembling tockri in a plate..
- Add in 1 tsp boiled mutter, 1 tsp boiled and cubed potato, 2 tbsp moong sprouts, 1 cup fry peanuts, 1 cup pomegranate seeds, ½ tsp green chutney, 1 tsp tamarind chutney and 1 tbsp curd..
- Also sprinkle chilli powder, cumin powder and salt. Add in a tbsp of onion and tomato. Garnish with 2 tbsp sev and few coriander leaves. Finally, serve tokri chaat sprinkling chaat masala and black salt and roasted jeera powder..
recipe by Dhruti Chaitanya Shah @cookpad