Easy Bread Rolls.
You can make Easy Bread Rolls using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Bread Rolls
- It’s 1/2 kg of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 300 ml of luke warm water.
- It’s 7 grams of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of small egg (for glazing purposes only).
Easy Bread Rolls step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together with the help of a fork in a large bowl.
- Make a space in the middle of the bowl to add the olive oil.
- Add the water slowly to your mix and mix them using your hand.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and Keep mixing the dough for 10 minutes using both hands.
- Place the dough in a bowl sprayed with some oil.
- Cover the dough with nylon and a wet towel and leave it for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 celcius.
- Mix the dough for few minutes before you divide it for 8 parts.
- You can shape it into small rolls or braids.
- You can brush it with egg using a kitchen brush.
- Place it on a tray covered with baking sheet.
- Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before it goes to the oven.
- It goes in to the oven for 12 to15 minutes on 220 celcius.
- Once baked take it out of the oven and cover it with dry tea towel to absorb moisture.
- Enjoy it while its warm with some butter or any other spread.