Carrot breakfast muffins. So this recipe for carrot muffins has become part of my regular rotation of breakfast foods. Not only are these muffins Paleo, they are packed with vitamins and nutrients. Carrot Muffins are one of the most delicious & healthy snack.
They taste fantastic, too, of course. These muffins make a great, quick breakfast! These carrot muffins aren't too sweet, are super moist, and have just the perfect amount of spice and crunch. You can cook Carrot breakfast muffins using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot breakfast muffins
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100 g of dates syrup (or maple syrup or honey).
- You need 100 g of margarine or butter melted.
- Prepare 190 g of grated carrots.
- You need 20 g of brown sugar.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 120 g of oat flour (make it by blend oats in high speed blender).
- It’s 80 g of oats.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- It’s 0,5 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 0,5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 50 g of raisin.
- Prepare 50 g of nuts of choices.
These carrot muffins are my favorite snack during the day. These muffins are yummy (and fat free). Don't be put off by the fact that they contain baby food! I have been wanting to make muffins forever!!
Carrot breakfast muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180deg C.
- Wet ingredients: whisk the eggs for about 15 seconds and add the remaining wet ingredients. Stir until well combine..
- Dry ingredients: combine all the dry ingredients..
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients, mix until everything well incorporated. Don't over mixed it..
- Pour it to the muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes. Do the toothpick test..
recipe by Churiel @cookpad
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! They're quick and easy to make and will get your day off to a great start. Zucchini carrot muffins are a delicious and healthy snack for picky eaters! zucchini carrot muffins These moist, healthy and crumbly Zucchini Carrot Muffins are the perfect choices for breakfast. These carrot zucchini muffins are a great breakfast to feed our children (and ourselves). They are packed full of vegetables, fiber, protein and nutrients so they keep us full all throughout the morning!