Greek Wedding Soup.
You can make Greek Wedding Soup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Wedding Soup
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Lamb.
- You need 1 of Rose Mary.
- It’s 3 each of eggs.
- It’s 1 of Rice.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sweet basil.
- It’s 1 can of Chicken stock.
- It’s of Soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 gallon of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 box of Spinach.
- It’s 1 each of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Cerlery.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock.
- You need 1 box of fuculli pasta.
Greek Wedding Soup instructions
- Mix all ingredients for meatballs. And roll out 1 to 2 oz balls.
- Place meat balls on a flat pan and bake until done. 350°F for 14 min..
- While Meatballs are cooking start your soup with Chopped red onion, chopped cerlery, salt and peper and cook down until soft..
- Start your paasta in a separte pot and cook until almost done drain and set on side..
- Add Chicken stock to your Cerlery and red onion. Add spinach. Cook until spinach has broken down..
- Add meatballs and pasta and cook for 10 min. And Serve..