Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey. Easy AND delicious, these healthy yogurt oat blueberry muffins (OR chocolate chips) are a household staple for Healthy Yogurt Oat Muffins with Blueberries or Chocolate Chips! In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, vanilla, and honey. Healthy Greek Yogurt and Honey Blueberry Muffins are moist, fluffy, and subtly sweet! We love this healthy blueberry muffin recipe for breakfast or as a snack!
Bonus points and a blueberry oat Greek yogurt muffin! Healthy Blueberry Greek Yogurt Muffins made with whole wheat flour, greek yogurt, naturally sweetened with maple syrup. In a large bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, oil, egg, maple syrup, vanilla. You can make Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of light and fit vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of blueberries.
These Greek yogurt blueberry muffins have proven so popular (and I still make them ALL THE TIME) that I decided to post a chocolate chip version! Greek yogurt blueberry muffins (low sugar recipe). Light, fluffy and pretty low calorie blueberry muffins. Blueberry Yogurt Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Blueberry muffins with Greek yogurt and honey step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the yogurt, milk, vanilla, eggs, honey and oil.
- Gently fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Using a spatula, fold until combined. Mix only until all the dry mixture disappears, fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared tin. Place pan in the oven and bake for 26 minutes, reducing temperature to 375 degrees after 9 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving.
I doubled the recipe and used Greek vanilla honey yogurt. Fat free, Greek honey vanilla yogurt is the secret to delicous homemade blueberry muffins. Add Greek yogurt, applesauce, honey, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Distribute batter evenly among prepared muffin cups, filling about ¾ of the way full.