Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk.
You can cook Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk
- It’s of Baguete.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Oven baked chicken (will be posting my chicken recipie soon).
- You need of Bacon stripes.
- You need of vanilla milkshake.
- You need of Vanilla ice cream.
- It’s of Whipping cream.
- You need of Whipped dairy cream.
- You need of Cake toppings.
- You need cubes of Ice.
- It’s of Full cream milk (any of your choice).
- Prepare of Blend all ingredients in a power blender.
- It’s of Ready to drink.
Bacon baguete stuffed with chicken and vanilla milk instructions
- Set oven at 170 degrees.
- Cut the baguete into two halves.
- Spread mayonnaise generously.
- Shred the oven baked chicken and spread it over the baguete.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and a little parmesan cheese just for the taste.
- Seal the baguete with bacon strips (please note that I personally got the wrong type of bacon hence the hullabaloo).
- Place parchment paper over the oven pan and place the baguete on top.
- Bake for 45 mins.
- Enjoy your 🥘.