Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
A whisk works great to make sure all the dry ingredients are well. The receipe is Oatmeal Peanut Chia Cookie. This cookie is made of oats which is high in fibre Chia seed is known as SUPER FOOD. You can have Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Chia seeds are high in protein, fibre, rich in minerals, antioxidants. Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. Oat & Chia Cookies – Real Food Healthy Body. These Oat & Chia Cookies were actually a kitchen experiment gone wrong.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
I intended for them to come out thicker. Super simple, satisfying overnight oats with flax and chia seeds can be made in five minutes with only six pantry ingredients. These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk.