Vanilla Mini Chiffon Cake. Great recipe for Vanilla Mini Chiffon Cake. This small chiffon cake is a perfect size for a couple. It made a great gift for little kids.
Fluffy, soft and airy, this Vanilla Chiffon Cake is delicious on its own but can be made more special with your favorite icing or glaze. In a world of fancy desserts, frosted cakes and highly-iced cupcakes, sometimes a plain, naked chiffon cake shines the brightest for me. Baked vanilla sponge cake just like bakery. You can have Vanilla Mini Chiffon Cake using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Mini Chiffon Cake
- It’s 2 large of Egg yolks.
- Prepare 3 large of Egg whites.
- It’s 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 25 grams of Milk.
- It’s 20 grams of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 4 of cm Vanilla beans.
Everything about this cake – taste, texture just great. Oil makes the cake moist & tender & whipped eggs make it super-light. How to Make Basic Chiffon Cake – Euniee's Cafe – Duration:. To make chiffon cake with chocolate cream filling: When preparing the cake u se a tube pan or angel food pan, not round cake pans.
Vanilla Mini Chiffon Cake step by step
- Sift the cake flour. Separate the eggs into egg yolks and egg whites. It's ok to use cold milk. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add 1/2 of the granulated sugar into a bowl with egg yolks. Whip until it becomes white and thick. Add the milk and vegetable oil..
- Sift in the cake flour which was already sifted in Step 1. Mix well until no longer lumpy..
- Add the vanilla beans (make a cut lengthwise, and scrape out the beans using the tip of a fork) into Step 3, and mix..
- Add the remaining granulated sugar little by little into a bowl with the egg whites, and whip until stiff peaks form..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue from Step 5 into Step 4, and fold it in. Add 1/2 of the remaining meringue, and fold it in again..
- This time, transfer the egg yolk mixture into the meringue, and mix the mixture using a cut-and-fold motion to leave as much of the air in the meringue as possible..
- Pour into the chiffon cake mold. Tap the mold onto the counter to remove air bubbles while holding the middle part ..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for about 25 minutes. Make 4 ~ 5 cuts on the surface with a bread knife when half way through baking..
- When baked, place on top of a mug or something upside down, and wait until cooled. If you remove it from the mold while it's still warm, it will fall apart..
- When cooled, run a palette knife around the edges of the mold, and remove it. It works better with a bamboo skewer for the inner edge..
- Serve on a plate upside down, and garnish, then done. Even if it's small, it has a nice height and looks very beautiful..
Stir together, then whip until soft peaks form. This small chiffon cake is a perfect size for a couple. It made a great gift for little kids. The granulated sugar might be a little bit too sweet. Please adjust the amount to your liking.