Ham & Tomato Stacks.
You can have Ham & Tomato Stacks using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham & Tomato Stacks
- It’s of Fresh tomato cut into 1/3” thick slices horizontally (Roma/Plum or work well because of size and firmness.).
- Prepare of Thin-sliced ham (or turkey cold cuts if you prefer).
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh herbs (I like basil, parsley, or chives for this.).
- It’s of Fresh lemon.
Ham & Tomato Stacks instructions
- Get a slice of tomato..
- Put a small piece of ham on top. A half piece of thin sliced ham gathered or rolled is enough..
- Put a dab of mayo on top. (About 1/2 teaspoon each.).
- Shake or grind black pepper to taste on top..
- Add a pinch of fresh chopped herbs and light squeeze of lemon..
recipe by Shinae @cookpad