RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES.
You can have RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES
- You need of cake batter.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of almond meal + extra.
- It’s 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 4 of capfuls of rose water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried dates.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup + extra.
- It’s of extra.
- You need 1 cup of mixed berries.
- It’s 1 cup of mango.
- Prepare of vegan whipped cream (refer to recipes).
RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES instructions
- In a cup, add the dates and some hot water, just to cover. Let sit for 10 minutes to soften. In a food processor, add the dates, cashews and a small drizzle of the date water. Blitz until a smooth paste forms. Add more water if needed..
- Place mixture into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Taste. Add more maple syrup if needed..
- Divide the mixture into 2 bowls..
- In the same food processor, add the mangoes and some of the date water. Blitz until smooth. Pour into 1 bowl. Mix well..
- Place the mixed berries into the food processor add some date water. Blitz until smoothe. Pour into the other bowl. Mix well..
- Pour both cake mixtures into molds. Place into the fridge for 4 hours or overnight is best. Or put in freezer for 1 hour..
- Note: the batter makes 6 mini cakes each, total 12. Or instead of mini cakes. Choose a flavour, mixed berries or mango. Add flavour plus an extra cup to the batter before diving it and pour into a small spring form cake tin to make a big cake..
recipe by VegOut @cookpad