Easy Pumpkin Muffins.
You can make Easy Pumpkin Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin Muffins
- You need of Muffins.
- You need of Spice Cake.
- It’s of Pure Pumpkin (15 ounce).
- Prepare of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Glaze.
- You need of confectioners sugar (sifted).
- It’s of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of milk.
Easy Pumpkin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix spice cake and pumpkin together..
- Add walnuts (or nuts of choice ) and mix.(optional).
- For easy clean up add paper baking cups to muffin tins. Fill tins with batter (makes 14).Place tins in oven and bake for 17 to 20 minutes..
- Sift 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, add1/4 teaspoon vanilla and 2 teaspoons of milk, mix until smooth..
- When muffins have finished baking place on a cooling rack and drizzle with glaze. Enjoy!.
- I'm looking forward to your reviews and photos!.
recipe by TinaBme @cookpad