Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★. Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes Recipe & Video. The frosting for these cupcakes is a Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting. This soft and fluffy frosting is really a Confectioners Frosting to which we add a jar of store bought marshmallow cream (or fluff).
Simple mille crepe cake recipe using matcha green tea powder, crepes and fresh custard. Easy to make and ready in an hour for afternoon tea treat or dessert. Moist chocolate cupcakes are topped with a marshmallow and broiled into tasty, toasted marshmallow cupcakes. You can cook Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★ using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★
- You need of ■ For the matcha cake.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 55 g (1/4 cup) of and 1/2 Tbsp) granulated sugar.
- It’s 50 g (2/5 cup) of cake flour.
- You need 7 g (1 Tbsp) of Matcha powder.
- Prepare 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 15 g (3/4 Tbsp) of honey.
- It’s of ■ For the marshmallow.
- Prepare 35 g of egg white (about 1 egg white).
- You need 35 g (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 7 g (2.5 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- It’s 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brandy.
- You need of ■ Matcha chocolate for coating.
- You need 40 g (1.4 oz) of white chocolate.
- You need 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of matcha powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Keywords: s'mores cupcakes, smores cupcakes, s'mores dessert, s'mores recipe, marshmallow frosting, best chocolate cupcakes, best cupcakes recipe, easy cupcakes recipe, homemade cupcakes recipe. These chocolate cupcakes have a secret: They're loaded with marshmallow cream filling. If you grew up on store-bought snack cakes, these family. If you grew up on store-bought snack cakes, these family-friendly desserts will blow your mind.
Matcha Marshmallow Cupcakes ★ Recipe Video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/U-iau75WdVc.
- 【For the matcha cake】Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Put butter, milk, and honey in a small bowl. Pour hot water in a large bowl. Put the small bowl in the hot water. Let it warm; set aside. Sift cake flour and Matcha powder together; set aside..
- Beat the egg white lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Add egg yolks and mix on high speed until combined. Whip it slowly for 1.5 minutes on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients into it. Fold it until the powderiness disappears..
- Add a small amount of the batter to the warmed butter, milk, and honey. Mix well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it about 30 times until combined. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl and fold. Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Pour the cake batter into each cup..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 20 mins. Drop the mold to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool..
- 【For the marshmallow】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Prepare boil water in a large pan to warm egg white..
- Beat egg white lightly. Add granulated sugar and mix. Warm it in the boiling water on low heat while mixing. Warm until it reaches 50 ℃ (122 F). Take the egg white out from the hot water..
- Whip it on high speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and brandy. Whip it until stiff peaks form..
- Melt the gelatin evenly with a microwave. (600W 20 sec × 2) Microwave it little by little so as not to boil. Add the gelatin while mixing on high speed..
- Whip it until very very soft peaks form or the top of the peak hangs down deeply. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe a swirl on the top of each tart. Leave in the fridge to set. (30-40mins).
- 【 Matcha chocolate for coating】Melt white chocolate with a microwave. (600W 30-50 sec) Add brandy and mix well. Add Matcha powder and mix well..
- Microwave it again for 20 sec. Add oil and mix well. Take the cakes out from the fridge. Dip each cupcake upside down into the Matcha chocolate. It's all done!.
These delightful chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow frosting are divine! They are also a lot easier to make than they look. Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. The easiest way to follow a recipe. Matcha Hi-Hat Cupcakes Will Instantly Improve Your Mood.