Chocolate chips Cupcakes. This recipe for chocolate chip cupcakes is tender white cake studded with plenty of chocolate, topped with chocolate frosting and more chocolate chips. The perfect treat for any celebration! Any type of chocolate chip can be used, including white chocolate chips if you prefer, or chopped In Morocco, these vanilla and chocolate chip cupcakes can occasionally appear on an iftar evening.
Homemade chocolate cupcakes topped with thick & creamy mint chocolate chip frosting. Have you ever biten into a dry, flavorless chocolate cupcake or cake before? These crowd-pleasing cupcakes are quick, moist and yummy! You can cook Chocolate chips Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips Cupcakes
- You need 300 g of Flour (I use gluten free).
- It’s 130 g of Melted butter.
- It’s 220 g of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 4 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon skin (grated).
- It’s 150 g of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vainilla extract.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes are made with a moist chocolate cupcake, mint frosting and mini chocolate chips! A classic flavor combination in cupcake form! The reason: if you put all of the chocolate chips in the batter before scooping the cupcakes into the pan, the chips will sink to the bottom of the.
Chocolate chips Cupcakes step by step
- In one bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the dry yeast and the lemon skin. In another bowl, add the butter melted and the 4 eggs one bye one, already beat it ups, after add the greek yogurt and the vainilla extract. Mix everything until you get a very creamy mixture..
- Then, add by tablespoons the flour mixture that we have previously made and with wrapping movements we will integrate it until we get a creamy mass and a little thick at the same time. Add the chocolate chips and let the mass rest for 30 min in the fridge covered with a paper. After the 30 min put the mixture in the molds. Bake it for 20-15 min at 200°C in the oven (previously heat it at 220).
- Let the Cupcakes cool a bit and enjoy them..
Today, I give you: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes. And I'm drooling over the beautiful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes that my friend Amanda shared too in fancy wrappers and all. Drooling over these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes, this recipe is very easy to make! These cupcakes start with a homemade vanilla cupcake with crushed chocolate chip cookies mixed in. Add chocolate chips to mixture and stir.