Halloween Ghosts for Salads.
You can have Halloween Ghosts for Salads using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Halloween Ghosts for Salads
- Prepare 1 large of Potato.
- Prepare 1 of Salad of your choice.
Halloween Ghosts for Salads instructions
- Peel the potato and slice thinly (about 1 to 2 mm thickness). Soak in water..
- Cut into hearts using a cookie cutter. Use the curved edges and halve the heart, as seen above..
- Bend the ends of a straw into ovals or triangles. Carve out the eyes to make cute or scary ghosts..
- Use small cutters (as seen above) or a straw with altered ends to carve out the mouth..
- Place on parchment paper and microwave for about 2 minutes until crusty. Top them on salads to finish..
- Side note: the pumpkin-shaped carrots seen in the picture were made with microwaved sliced carrots. I chopped them into pumpkin-shapes and carved out the eyes and mouth using straw ends altered into triangles..
- Because the carrots I used were large, I used a tapioca straw (a large one) to carve..