5 minutes Mini Tea Cake #15orlessminutecookingrecipecontest. A quick recipe to make teatime cakes in the sandwich maker. Mini tea cakes with a burst of citrus, almond and vanilla! This easy tea cake recipe comes together fast and is a lovely addition to any special occasion.
A super speedy chocolate cake, which tastes great served hot or cold. Microwave-proof dish – This convenient set of four mini stoneware rectangular dishes are fabulously colourful and you can get Great cake, not at all rubbery! Managed to whip it up while the tea was cooking, to great approval. You can make 5 minutes Mini Tea Cake #15orlessminutecookingrecipecontest using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 minutes Mini Tea Cake #15orlessminutecookingrecipecontest
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of tspn baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
Be the first to review this recipe. This was the recipe included with my Williams-Sonoma mini tea cake pan. A wide variety of mini cake tea options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and certification. Fair warning that while this takes five minutes to put together, you have to wait a half hour for it to harden up again.
5 minutes Mini Tea Cake #15orlessminutecookingrecipecontest step by step
- Sieve your flour & baking powder, add in the sugar and mix well. Then add half cup milk, oil & curd/yorgut. Use a hand whisk and mix well make sure no lumps seen..
- Take 1 tbspn Coco powder, put in a small bowl then add 1 tbspn milk. Milk well. Take another bowl and separate the batter you've made into 2. In one bowl, add in your cocoa and mix well to a chocolatey mixture..
- Grease your sandwich marker with little oil, then pour your batter and let it cook for a minute then flip over and cook the other side as well for 3 minutes only..
- Once done, serve with your favourite tea or coffee. My little son enjoyed these with his cup of milk. 😇.
The secret ingredient that keeps the cake moist and ~just~ sweet enough? Introducing my easy Cinnamon Tea Cake. It comes together in minutes and boasts a buttery crumb and a sweet cinnamon sugar crust. I'm so excited to share my Cinnamon Tea Cake recipe with you today. It's incredibly easy to make but it tastes like you've slaved away in the kitchen for hours.