Cinnamon-Scented Okara Oatmeal Bread.
You can cook Cinnamon-Scented Okara Oatmeal Bread using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon-Scented Okara Oatmeal Bread
- You need 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of (see step 8 for a substitute Maple syrup.
- You need 30 grams of total Dried fruits (like raisins or cranberry).
- You need 20 grams of Walnuts.
- Prepare 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 80 grams of without draining excess water Silken tofu.
- It’s 70 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ＊Baking powder.
- You need 1 of 1/2- teaspoons ＊Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ＊Salt.
- Prepare 1 of few drops Vanilla oil (optional).
Cinnamon-Scented Okara Oatmeal Bread step by step
- Soak the oatmeal in soy milk mixed with maple syrup. Roughly chop the dried fruits and lightly rinse with hot water..
- Combine the tofu and okara and mix until smooth. Add the ingredients from Step 1 to the mixture and mix well. Then add the crushed walnuts. (Slightly roast the walnuts in advance, if possible.).
- Combine all ＊ ingredients and sift into the mixture. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the ingredients in a cutting motion. Let the dough sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Make a slight depression in the middle and bake for 40-45 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 170℃ once the cake starts to rise..
- When a skewer inserted comes out clean, it is ready. Lightly drop the cake pan to release hot air..
- How to store: You can cut it into small pieces and freeze them. Toast them after defrosting..
- As a substitute for the maple syrup, try using "Meifan"'s Beet Sugar Syrup! Give it a try, if you like..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad