Vanilla Mini Cake.
You can make Vanilla Mini Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Mini Cake
- It’s 500 grms of Margarine.
- You need 500 grms of Eggs.
- You need 500 grms of Flour.
- It’s 500 grms of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of Vanilla flavour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Dessicated coconut.
- You need of Buttercream frosting.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour.
- You need 250 grms of Butter.
- Prepare 500 grms of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Milk powder.
Vanilla Mini Cake instructions
- Add the Creamed Margarine to the egg mixture and mix them all together.
- Whisk the Egg,Sugar and flavour together Until it's foamy.
- Get the Mini Cake pans greased and Keep aside.
- Cream Margarine until light and fluffy and keep aside.
- Add the baking powder and Whisk. Then fold in the flour gently and pour into the greased Cake pan and bake for at least 40mins.
- To make the dessicated coconut remove the brownish back of the coconut, wash it using salt and water,then grate. Pour into a pot,add a Small quantity of water and Sugar. Use a wooden Spoon to keep turning until Slightly browned. Your dessicated coconut is ready.
- For the buttercream icing, beat the butter for at least 5mins before gradually adding the Sifted icing Sugar.Add milk,vanilla flavour and pink color and beat them all together..