Mississippi Mud Cake.
You can cook Mississippi Mud Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Mud Cake
- Prepare 1 tin (400 gm) of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 11/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of soda bi carb.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For icing..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s of To decorate:.
- It’s 8-10 of roasted walnut pieces.
- You need of White chocochips as required.
- Prepare of Coconut flakes as required.
- Prepare of Grated dark chocolate as required.
Mississippi Mud Cake step by step
- Seive maida, baking powder,soda bi carb and cocoa powder,trice. Preheat oven at high 250 C for 10 mins.(It may vary with different ovens).
- In mixing bowl add condensed milk and brown sugar,mix and beat in one direction till sugar dissolves..
- Little by little add all maida flour– cocoa mixture to condensed milk- sugar mixture, mix & fold gently..
- Add vanilla essence and oil… Mix well..
- Pour in grease cake tin,bake on high for 10 mins,then lower at 180..bake for 50 mins or till done (to check insert tooth pick..if comes out clean..means cake done).Cool completely at room temperature..
- In nonstick pan add chopped Chocolate, honey and heavy cream,mix stirring constantly on medium flame until chocolate melt. Pour this chocolate mixture on cake all over.. covering it's sides also. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour…till icing semi- solidify. Transfer to another plate for decorating..
- Remove the cake from fridge…decorate with roasted walnut pieces and white chocochips on edge… Sprinkle coconut flakes in center,on it sprinkle grated chocolate as shown..
- Again refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cut with sharp hot knife for clean cut cake slices..
- Serve/ Relish Scrumptious Mississippi Mud Cake..as dessert..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad