Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies.
You can cook Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies
- It’s 40 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 15 grams of ☆Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of ☆Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of Silken tofu (not drained).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Miso (Hatcho miso).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Marmalade.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla beans or vanilla essence (optional).
- It’s 20 grams of Walnuts (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Orange peel (if you have it, if not increase the marmalade jam to 3 tablespoons).
Oil-free and Egg-free Tofu Brownies step by step
- Add the powder ingredients marked with ☆ to a bowl and mix together with a whisk. If you have time, roast the walnuts for 5 minutes at 180℃ and finely chop. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- In a separate bowl, cream together the tofu and miso..
- Add the marmalade, maple syrup, orange peel and vanilla beans to the bowl from Step 2 and mix in well..
- Add the contents of the bowl from Step 2 into the bowl from Step 1 all at once and mix in gently with a rubber spatula. Add in the walnuts whilst the mixture is still lumpy..
- Line a pound cake tin with parchment paper and pour in the mixture. Level out the surface and bake for 18-20 minutes at 180℃..
- For this design, I cut out a heart-shaped piece of paper with a cutter and rested it on the center of the brownie. I then sifted powdered sugar over the top..
- Simple version without orange: Take away the marmalade and orange peel and instead use 4 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1/2 tablespoon water..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad