White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing. These Oreo cupcakes are to die for!! They're made with moist dark chocolate cupcakes, and are topped with a generous swirl of Oreo frosting!! While adding Oreos into a cupcake recipe doesn't seem that challenging, there are actually are a few things to consider.
They come in a variety of flavors and are usually frosted with icing and sometimes garnished with sprinkles. Classic white cupcakes recipe is simply the best. Moist, fluffy, and tender cake with a traditional combination of almond and vanilla flavor. You can make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing
- It’s of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
These classic cupcakes are topped with a creamy-rich, whipped cream cheese icing that has the consistency of Swiss buttercream but is SO much easier! This Chocolate Oreo Cake recipe is to die for! A moist chocolate cake recipe full of Oreo icing and crushed up Oreos. This Oreo Frosting is incredibly silk, light and fluffy and tastes just like the filling of an Oreo cookie!
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing instructions
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
It's perfect for cakes and cupcakes too! These Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes are the ultimate dessert for Oreo lovers! If you're just planning to frost these cupcakes with a knife or spatula, then a good old Ziplock bag and rolling pin work Add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract and mix on medium-high speed until the mixture is well. Using my easy Oreo frosting is like topping your cake or cupcakes with cookies and cream cheesecake! It's so easy to make and totally delicious.