Tuna biscuits. Place pop biscuits in a round casserole dish (or deep dish pie plate). Top tuna casserole with cheesy biscuits for two comfort foods in one comforting dish. Tuna with Cheese Biscuits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Contributed by: Pets Holistic Med Community. Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. You can cook Tuna biscuits using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Tuna biscuits
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 12 oz of can tuna.
- You need 1 tbsp of mild olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet relish (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of Monterey or Colby Jack cheese (shredded).
Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook. View top rated Tuna biscuit ring recipes with ratings and reviews. Tuna Biscuit Ring, Easy Tuna Biscuit Casserole, Tea Biscuit Ring, etc. The biscuit squares get a head start with biscuit/baking mix and canned tuna.
Tuna biscuits instructions
- Drain tuna, and place into medium bowl, breaking up until mostly shredded..
- Add oil, mix well..
- Add mayonnaise, mix until tuna is well coated..
- Add lemon pepper, dill weed, and celery seeds, mix well..
- Bake biscuits according to package directions..
- Once biscuits are cool enough to handle, split in half, and place on foil lined baking sheet..
- Spread tuna mixture evenly on biscuit halves. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in 400°F oven for 3-5 minutes..
Tuna Biscuit Squares Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Southern biscuits are the perfect fictional device for telling the narratives of Southern families. One cook makes his biscuits with White Lily flour only because that's how his Maw Mae did it. Creamed tuna is pure comfort food. Canned tuna and cooked peas are mixed with a homemade The creamy tuna mixture is fabulous on top of split buttered biscuits or toast points or served it in baked.