St. Patrick's day cupcakes. Patrick's Day Cupcakes that we have shared! Patrick's Day is one of those fun holidays that doesn't have a lot of pressure. Pour on the charm this St.
For each face, roll a rounded triangle of black fondant with two smaller triangles for ears. View All Recipes Get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit with these yummy Green Velvet St. You can have St. Patrick's day cupcakes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of St. Patrick's day cupcakes
- You need of Cupcakes of any flavor.
- It’s of Butter cream colors red, white,green,yellow,orange and black.
- You need of Icing tips1,2,3,4,18,20.
- You need bags of Pastry.
Patrick's Day Cupcakes topped with Cream Cheese Frosting. Patrick's Day Cupcakes Pin it to your St. Patrick's Day RECIPES board to SAVE it! This post may contain affiliate links.
St. Patrick's day cupcakes instructions
- Base ice the cupcakes with white butter cream..
- Take a icing bag with a small star tip I believe it was a #18 star tip and a small pastry bag of orange butter cream. It was the closed in smaller star tip. Make small stars around bottom part of the cupcake to represent a beard..
- Then take the color green tinted butter cream and on the top part using a small rounded tip #3 or #4 and draw a hat. Use the color yellow to make a buckle for the hat. I used a #1or #2 rounded tip..
- Use a small rounded tip for eyes and mouth I believe I used a #2 or #3 rounded tip. I also put rosey cheeks using red and a small rounded tip. #3 I believe. Take a small rounded #3 white for his nose and make him a nose. I did this decorating a few years ago..
In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, pudding mix, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and mix until blended. If you want to change these St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes, consider: Add food coloring. Since most people think about green foods when they think about St.