'Lil Ghost Sushi Rolls For Halloween.
You can have 'Lil Ghost Sushi Rolls For Halloween using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'Lil Ghost Sushi Rolls For Halloween
- Prepare 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of child-sized rice bowl worth Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of an adult-sized rice bowl worth Colored rice (use decorative furikake for color).
- You need 1 of Nori for the face.
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
'Lil Ghost Sushi Rolls For Halloween step by step
- Break the nori in half horizontally. Use one half sheet..
- Cover the rice in plastic wrap and form into a teardrop shape. Make it the same length as the nori..
- Once the shape is formed, take off the plastic wrap and roll in seaweed..
- Add colored rice to both sides of the teardrop shape and form into a circular log..
- Put a big sheet of nori on top of the plastic wrap and thinly spread out the rest of the colored rice, leaving no openings. Then, add the log you made to the bottom and roll it up..
- Using the wrap, tightly press the roll together..
- Take off the wrap and cut into 6 pieces. The inside should look like this..
- Use a nori puncher to make the eye and mouth pieces, and a straw to make the cheeks..
- Assemble the faces and you're done..
- This is how it looks in a bento! It's great for parties!.
- I've been making these little ghosts a lot this year! These are made with violet deco-furi..