Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling. Raisin-Zucchini Spice Cupcakes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. We loved the taste of the cupcakes, but I was disappointed when they fell after taking them from the oven. They looked great in the oven, but as soon as I took them out, the centers fell on every single one.
Zucchini Spice Cupcakes – Gluten Free. I was at a small grocery store in the next town over buying a birthday cake for my husband. I used one small zucchini which yielded about one and a half cups of packed grated zucchini. You can make Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling
- Prepare 1 box of Duncan Hines spice cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Butterscotch pudding.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream cheese frosting.
This zucchini spice cake cupcakes recipe gave me an opportunity to use. Remove cover and add dry ingredients. You can add zucchini mixture to dry ingredients in mixing bowl, Mix with wooden spoon until blended then add nuts and raisins, or dates. Next time I will have to add some raisins.
Spice Cupcakes wt Zucchini, Raisins, & Butterscotch Filling instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease sides and bottom of pan or use baking cups for cupcakes. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a large bowl until moistened. Add zucchini and raisins, mix well..
- Pour mixture into cupcake pan and bake for 25-35. Cupcakes are done when toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and allow to cool..
- Meanwhile, make Butterscotch pudding according to directions on the box. Put aside and allow pudding to set..
- While waiting for the pudding, cut circles into cupcakes about a half inch to one inch deep depending on the size of your muffins. Set tops aside. Fill middles with pudding and sprinkle with cinnamon..
- Frost tops with cream cheese frosting and place back onto the tops of the cupcakes. Sprinkle again with cinnamon. Serve & Enjoy!.
Carrot Zucchini Spice Muffins – these are deliciously spiced and perfectly sweet, plus they're soft incredibly moist. A great way to use up zucchini! But here I'm sacrificing and leaving off a cream cheese frosting, but if you wanted to turn these into cupcakes that would be perfectly acceptable. These Orange Zucchini Spice Cupcakes are a great way to use up that zucchini in the garden. The taste of orange compliments the spice flavors in these moist cupcakes; they will be requested over and over.