Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Have this biscuit deep dish pizza tonight with these quick and easy photo instructions. Jump to So a biscuit based crust is a good substitute. I started with a basic biscuit recipe.
This recipe is made with all butter, no shortening! Made with just a few ingredients, this biscuit pizza dough comes together in mere minutes. Top the crisp crust with your choice of toppings. You can cook Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- You need 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of jalapenos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Quick, easy, kid-friendly biscuit dough pizza recipe. #kidfriendly #pizzarecipe #pizzanight. Today's recipe is quick and easy, absolutely delicious – Pizza Biscuit Bake! Even better, this recipe is simple to adapt to your liking using your favorite pizza sauce, fixings. Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night.
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust! This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with you. In a large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Today's recipe is quick and easy, absolutely delicious – Pizza Biscuit Bake! This fun dish is ready from start to finish in about This Cheesy Biscuit Pizza Rolls Recipe is perfect to make for tailgating or pizza dinner!