Moist Macrobiotic Cake with Kanten.
You can have Moist Macrobiotic Cake with Kanten using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Moist Macrobiotic Cake with Kanten
- Prepare 45 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 grams of Kanten powder.
- Prepare 120 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 40 grams of Cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 30 ml of Grapeseed oil.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 of Dried fruit.
Moist Macrobiotic Cake with Kanten instructions
- Mash the banana in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 200℃. Finely crush the walnuts..
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Pour the dough into a pound cake tin and drop it from a heigh of 2-3 cm to release any air bubbles that may be trapped in the dough..
- When the oven is preheated, bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. Test the cake with a bamboo skewer. It's done when the skewer comes out clean!.
- When the cake has cooled, chill for over an hour in the fridge before serving..
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar on top, if you'd like..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad