Kaley's biscuit hot pockets. Callie's Hot Little Biscuits are touted by Saveur, Food & Wine, and Oprah. Our biscuits are made by hand using no machinery Our small team is keeping the tradition of Southern biscuit making alive. These little biscuit hot pockets can be made with about any kind of meat and cheese.
This is what happens when you put the sausage part of the Southern dish "biscuits and gravy" inside the biscuit to form a Hot Pocket. In addition to the Hot Pockets Pancake Crust stuffed with Bacon, Egg and Cheese originally revealed by Instagrammer @CandyHunting, there will also be a new Hot Pockets Biscuit Crust stuffed with Ham, Egg and Cheese. Homemade Hot Pockets are a delicious alternative to pizza night and they also make for a fun surprise in lunch boxes. You can make Kaley's biscuit hot pockets using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Kaley's biscuit hot pockets
- You need of Pork Meatballs.
- You need 1 tsp of Mortons Nature Seasons.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced White Onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worchester Sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 1 packages of Gound Pork.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 3/4 jar of Any Red Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced White Onion.
- You need 2 clove of Galic.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 can of Flaky Bicuits.
- It’s 1 of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
Get the kids involved in making this easy recipe, too! These homemade hot pockets were created in connection with Red Gold Tomatoes. Biscuit Hot Pocket This video details how to make a Biscuit Hot Pocket this quick recipe is a go to for families on the Run great for kids of all ages. Keeping in this view, Hot Pockets appears top have launched a new frozen breakfast entry that somehow uses pancakes as the crust.
Kaley's biscuit hot pockets step by step
- Make Meatballs! On stove heat skillet to medium heat. In bowl mix together ground pork, liquid smoke, onion, and Worchester sauce..
- Roll into small balls (1-1.5 tablespoons each). Place about half of them, spaced out in skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, then cook next batch..
- Make Sauce! Use whatever red sauce you have in the kitchen. Pour 3/4 jar of sauce, onion, and garlic in a pot and heat to medium/low on stove. Put a lid on the pot and let cook 12-15 minutes. (stirring occasionally).
- Make biscuits! Follow heating and cooking instructions on biscuit can. Split biscuits in half and place 1 1/2 meatballs (sliced in half) covered by a large spoonful of sauce. Top with a teaspoon serving of creamcheese, and a quarter slice of colby jack (or whatever cheese you have)..
- Place the other half of the biscuit on top of the cheese and squeeze the sides shut. Then sprinkle with oregano..
- Cook for the directed time on your can of biscuits and enjoy!.
Hot Pockets have experimented with countless flavors over the years, but there are a few classic flavors that won't ever go away. The fillings can be stuffed into whole grain crust, pretzel bread, garlic buttery seasoned crust, crispy crust, flaky crust, biscuit crust, and. A hot, hearty snack that satisfies any appetite. In addition to the Hot Pockets Pancake Crust stuffed with Bacon, Egg and Cheese originally revealed by Instagrammer @CandyHunting, there will also be a new Hot Pockets Biscuit Crust stuffed with Ham, Egg and Cheese. However, plans for a sausage variety were not revealed at this time.