Fluffy Macrobiotic Cocoa Cake (with easy measurements).
You can have Fluffy Macrobiotic Cocoa Cake (with easy measurements) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Macrobiotic Cocoa Cake (with easy measurements)
- Prepare 200 grams of Dry Ingredients:.
- Prepare 200 ml of ●(Whole wheat) cake flour.
- Prepare 50 ml of ●All-purpose flour.
- You need 50 ml of ●Joshinko flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder (aluminium-free).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Walnuts.
- Prepare 300 ml of Liquid ingredients:.
- You need 50 ml of ・Soy milk.
- You need 200 ml of ・Apple juice (pure apple juice if possible).
- You need 1 tbsp of ・Canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tablespoons ・Maple syrup (or honey).
Fluffy Macrobiotic Cocoa Cake (with easy measurements) step by step
- Add all of the dry ingredients (except the walnuts) into a bowl and mix together with a whisk. If you really want to, you can sift the ingredients..
- Add the liquid ingredients to a measuring jug. Make sure they come to around 300 ml. You can adjust the amounts of oil, juice and sweetness of the recipe to your liking..
- Add the shelled walnuts to a heat-resistant bowl and pop in the oven to roast whilst preheating to 170°C..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl containing the dry ingredients along with the cooled walnuts and mix well..
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin and bake for 25 minutes at 170°C. Check to see if it's done by inserting a skewer into the cake. If the skewer comes out clean, then it's ready..
- I had my cake served with soy milk cream. You can also cut the cake into two layers and fill with fruit and cream to make a birthday cake if you like..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad