Wilton Buttercream Frosting.
You can make Wilton Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Wilton Buttercream Frosting
- You need 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Shortening.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Clear Vanilla Extract.
- You need 4 Cups of Powdered Confectioners Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbs of Milk.
Wilton Buttercream Frosting instructions
- In a large bowl cream together 1/2 butter and 1/2 vegetable shortening (about 1 min).
- After you finish step one add in the 1Tsp clear vanilla extract. (Mix for about 30 sec.).
- Slowly add in the 4 cups of powdered confectioners sugar. (About half a cup at a time) Scrape bowel each time you add more sugar..
- Yes your mix will look clumpy. keep mixing!!!.
- After all of the confectioners sugar is added, add 1 Tbs of milk at a time to frosting, until you have reached desired consistency. (I use 3Tbs).
- Add desired food coloring, or leave as is..
- Any left overs, place in air tight container, good for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator..