Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé.
You can make Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1000 ml of Your choice of vegetables (zucchini, onion, bell peppers, etc.) chopped.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil or butter to grease the pan.
- Prepare 200 grams of Rice flour or other gluten-free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 100 ml of Milk or soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 30 grams of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grated cheese for topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your choice of fresh herbs (optional) (I use tarragon).
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé step by step
- Heat oil in a frying pan, sauté the vegetables until tender, then season with salt and pepper. If using herbs, they should be added at the end..
- Grease the pan with oil or butter and preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl, and mix..
- Break the eggs in a smaller bowl, beat, then add to the flour mixture from Step 3..
- Mix in the milk or soy milk, yogurt, and grated cheese..
- Add the sautéed vegetables, and lightly mix..
- Put the batter in a mold, then evenly sprinkle grated cheese on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes in oven..
- Once it slightly cools, remove the cake from the mold to cool, add a touch of love and gratitude, slice, then serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad