Beans cake in French toast bread. Add the sweet flavors of vanilla and cinnamon to your breakfast with our delicious French toast recipe. Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve with Easy Spiced Syrup (recipe.
I love banana bread and french toast so it was only natural that I try this recipe. The condensed milk really made the recipe – the batter stuck on really well. Baked Bean French Toastpicnicnz.blogspot.com. baked beans, milk, eggs, cheese, ground nutmeg, bread, diced ham. You can have Beans cake in French toast bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans cake in French toast bread
- Prepare Slice of bread 6 pieces.
- You need of Milk half tin milk.
- It’s of Sugar half cup.
- Prepare pinch of Cinnamon.
- You need pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- Prepare of All ready made beans cake.
We wanted a French toast recipe that would be crisp and buttery on the outside, soft and custard-like on the inside, with well-balanced flavor, sweet enough to eat with only a sprinkling of confectioners' sugar, but not Jelly jelly beans candy. Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings.
Beans cake in French toast bread step by step
- In a bowl break the eggs add the milk then sugar and all the rest of the ingredients..
- Mix them and set aside..
- Pit your pan on the fire with low heat and half tablespoon of oil, dip your bread in the egg mixture and place it on the pan..
- Fry it both sides till golden brown..
- Repeat for the rest of the breads..
- Put one toast bread on a plate and place four beans cake on top then cover with another toast bread..
- Enjoy with any tea of choice..
Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl or plate. Let the bread soak up egg mixture for a few seconds and then carefully turn to coat the other. Banana Bread French Toast with a Cream Cheese Glaze, without any banana bread! The best bread for making French toast is the bread you have at home. Here are some ideas for making your own French toast.