Walnut-hemp seed fudge brownie bars. Walnut Fudge Brownies are ultra rich, moist, chewy, chocolaty and loaded with crunchy walnuts throughout. This Walnut Fudge Brownies recipe truly is the ultimate version of that classic brownie so many of us grew up eating and loving. I used to be on the fence about adding nuts into brownies.
But with the added bonus of heart healthy hemp seeds! Add walnuts, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Add cacao powder and salt. ooh i've had the store-bought raw hemp brownies. those look exactly the same. i think of them more as a fudge than a brownie- but so so good. thanks! You can make Walnut-hemp seed fudge brownie bars using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut-hemp seed fudge brownie bars
- You need 1 cup (300 ml) of walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red dates (sheets).
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ripe banana.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
These rich and nutty mood-boosting brownies will feel like a decadent splurge, but their hidden boost of antioxidant-rich Cacao and plant protein-packed Cacao & Greens Essential Blend will keep your body just as happy as your mind!. Flax Seed Brownies Recipes on Yummly Fudge Brownie Chocolate Protein Bars. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Then check out these chocolate fudge bars packed with walnut and oats – a tasty treat.
Walnut-hemp seed fudge brownie bars instructions
- Combine the walnuts, dates, unsweetened cocoa powder and cinnamon, process in a food processor..
- Add in banana and process until blended into the dry ingredients, stir in the honey until well combined.Stir in the hemp seeds until well combined..
- Press mixture into a baking sheet. Freeze for one hour or until it’s set..
Brownies are better when they're topped with a layer of smooth peanut butter fudge. This easy brownie bar recipe is extra gooey, full of sweet HERSHEY'S Chocolate Chips and chopped walnuts, and topped off with an easy peanut butter coating made from REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips. Super Seeds- pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, and hemp seeds are packed full of nutrients – fiber, protein and I just make the Seed Bars and leave them out on the counter in the kitchen for easy snacking. These fudge-walnut brownies are so decadent tasting, you won't believe that they're lower in fat than traditional brownies. Large chocolate chunks create big, luxurious pockets of melty chocolate in the brownies, but you can always substitute chocolate chips.