No bake Peanut Butter Pie.
You can make No bake Peanut Butter Pie using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake Peanut Butter Pie
- You need of Crust.
- You need 30 of Oreos.
- You need 7 tbs of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 1/4 c of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 3/4 c of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 c of heavy cream.
- You need of Dark Chocolate Whipped Cream.
- You need 1 c of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Garnish (Optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate, melted.
- It’s of Candy pieces – I used reese's pieces.
No bake Peanut Butter Pie step by step
- Pulse oreos in a food processor until very fine. Add melted butter and pulse again until butter is evenly distributed. Press mixture into a lightly greased pie plate. Set aside..
- For the filling, beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth with no lumps. Add confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat again until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into peanut butter mixture until fully combined. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, prepare dark chocolate whipped cream, if desired. Whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Add cocoa powder, confectioner's sugar and vanilla until combined. Pipe or spread onto pie. Garnish pie with melted peanut butter, chocolate syrup and candy pieces, if desired, before serving..