Pumpkin cupcakes. These super moist pumpkin cupcakes are easy to make, perfectly pumpkin spiced, and finished with tangy cream cheese frosting. Pumpkin cupcakes deserve their own spotlight, right? Pumpkin Cupcakes that are wonderfully moist, loaded with warm spice, and topped with the best cream cheese frosting!
To make pumpkin spice cupcakes, start by whisking together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. These pumpkin cupcakes are super delicious, soft, moist, and topped with an easy homemade cream cheese frosting. One of my favorite things about fall is all of the pumpkin. You can make Pumpkin cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- It’s of plus ingredients listed on back minus the water.
- Prepare 15 oz of can of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
With pumpkin puree and a dash of pumpkin pie spice, these Pumpkin cupcakes are so soft, moist, flavorful, and pair perfectly with the delicious Cinnamon cream cheese frosting! The only pumpkin cupcakes recipe you will need! Pumpkin cupcakes are so easy to make and rise beautifully every time. The crumb is perfectly moist and melt-in-your mouth soft.
Pumpkin cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare cake mix as directed on box, but add pumpkin pie spice. Substitute pumpkin puree for the water. Add the vanilla and cinnamon..
- Spray or butter cupcake liners. Pour batter into cupcake liners in muffin tins. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let them cool..
- You can put any icing you want on top of your cupcakes. I put cinnamon cream cheese icing on my pumpkin cupcakes. Look for that recipe on my page..
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes that taste just like pumpkin pie! The pumpkin cupcake is deliciously moist with hints of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and vanilla. These Pumpkin Cupcakes are a great way to enjoy pumpkin. They are moist and taste of pumpkin and its complementary spices (ground cinnamon, ginger and cloves). These spicy pumpkin cupcakes, topped with tangy buttercream frosting, highlight the best flavors of fall in a whole new way.