Ham egg and cheese sliders.
You can have Ham egg and cheese sliders using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham egg and cheese sliders
- You need of Hawaiian rolls.
- Prepare of Sliced deli ham.
- It’s of American cheese.
- It’s of Eggs – scrambled.
- It’s of Mustard of your choice.
Ham egg and cheese sliders step by step
- Grease baking dish and preheat your oven to 350.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls into individual rolls cut in half.
- Lay bottoms of Hawaiian rolls in greased dish.
- Fold 1 thinly sliced pieces of ham onto each roll.
- Lay American cheese across tops of ham and roll bottoms. It’s ok to over lay over many sandwich bottoms as it will melt and sandwiches can be pulled apart.
- Scramble your eggs and sprinkle over tops of cheese.
- Put tops on your sandwiches.
- Place in oven and bake until cheese melted and is 145 degrees. About 15 minuets.
recipe by Stephanie Michele @cookpad