Breakfast Potatoes and Ham.
You can have Breakfast Potatoes and Ham using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Potatoes and Ham
- You need 5 of large red potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 pound of smoked ham.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion diced finely.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Breakfast Potatoes and Ham instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes and dice the onion.
- Heat the oil and add the potatoes and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Chop the ham..
- Add the ham to the potatoes and continue to sauté. Add spices..
- Stir in and cover letting simmer covered for 8 minutes till the potatoes are fork tender..
- This should be done by now..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad