Pear and Walnut Cake.
You can cook Pear and Walnut Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pear and Walnut Cake
- You need of whole pears.
- Prepare of softened butter.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of ground walnuts (can be blitzed in food processor).
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla paste.
- You need of salt.
Pear and Walnut Cake step by step
- Wash and dry your imperfect pears.
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and line with baking paper.
- Mix butter with the sugar, salt and vanilla for 3-4 mins with a hand mixer.
- Mix in eggs one after another.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and ground walnuts together and add to the batter.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and push the pears into the batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 55 mins and until a skewer comes out clean (Note the pear juice will cause the cake to be moist).
- Allow to cool well (approx 40 mins) and serve!.
recipe by Leeslens @cookpad