Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 4 large of Portobello Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Prepared Chicken Stuffing (I used Stove Top brand).
- You need 1/4 cup of Green Onions (coarsely chopped).
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Crumble and brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat..
- Stir all other ingredients (except mushrooms) together in a bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, or until cheeses are turning it into a gooey mess..
- Stir mixture then fill the mushrooms. Top with Mozzarella cheese..
- Put on outdoor grill (low setting – about 300 degrees) for about 10 minutes so the mozzarella cheese melts. You can also pop into the oven at 300°F until melted. Or even the microwave..
- Let cool before eating. Mushrooms get HOT inside!.