Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers.
You can have Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers
- It’s 10 of large jalapeños.
- It’s 10 strips of deli ham, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tabk4spoon cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sour cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Cut peppers in half and remove center pod.
- Place on prepared pan and roast just until tender bit still holding their shape..
- Meanwhile combine cheeses and sour cream in a bowl to blend.
- Remove roasted peppers from the oven and set broiler to high.
- Stuff oeppers with cheese mix.
- Wrap a a ham strip around each pepper and broil until cheese melts and ham crisps.
recipe by fenway @cookpad