Ground beef and green bean casserole. Cover with half of the cheese (tearing cheese slices into chunks if using) and half of. Tell if Ground Beef Has Gone Bad. In large skillet, break up and brown ground beef in oil until no longer pink.
With corn, capsicum/bell peppers and black beans, this rice. Mexican flavors abound in this awesome enchilada stack jam-packed with black beans and sweet potato. With plenty of ground beef and cheese, this layered bake goes over big on the dinner table. You can make Ground beef and green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and green bean casserole
- You need 1 2/3 lb of ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat.
- Prepare 30 oz of green beans.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- You need 1 large of onions chopped.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baby petite carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Brown ground beef and onion well. Stir together tomatoes, kidney beans, salt, pepper, and dried. mixture. Stir together hot cooked noodles, chopped green onions, sour cream, and cream cheese until blended. Stir in taco seasoning, black beans, green chiles, salt, pepper, tomato paste and picante sauce.
Ground beef and green bean casserole step by step
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir..
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese..
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes..
It's packed with vegetables and sprinkled with cheddar cheese! You're going to cook the ground beef, green beans and green pepper in a pan until the meat is browned. Then add your eggs into the pan. It's such a quick and easy meal that will become a family favorite in your meal rotation! This hearty combination of seasoned ground beef, bell pepper, tomatoes, and cabbage is a simple main dish that will serve a small crowd.