Spider Web Dip.
You can make Spider Web Dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Spider Web Dip
- It’s 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 10 of fresh cilantro leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of guacamole.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Spider Web Dip step by step
- Place cream cheese, salsa, and cilantro in food processor, blend until smooth. Add shredded cheese, pulse a few times..
- Spread onto pie plate. Spread guacamole on top of that. Put sour cream in zip top bag, cut of tiny corner. Pipe sour cream in spiral shape over guacamole. Run tip of knife from center to edges to make a web. Serve with tortilla chips..