Mini plantain cakes. If you've never had plantain bread before, your first bite will be a pleasant surprise. This Plantain cake is really tasty, inexpensive and so easy to make. Plantain Cake Recipe Plantain Bread Green Plantain Recipes Fun Baking Recipes Sweet Recipes My Colombian Recipes Colombian Food Mini Cakes Cupcake Cakes Cupcakes Ripe Plantain.
Bring a larege pan of wate to the boil. Cut the ends off the plantains place the plantain in the water adn cook until soft. Plantain cake, made with shredded plantains and queso fresco, is a delightful Venezuelan dessert A delicious cake my Venezuelan friend showed me how to make. You can cook Mini plantain cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Mini plantain cakes
- You need 3 of overripe plantains (4 plantains in original recipe).
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (Original recipe calls for melted butter).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 50 g of desiccated coconut (Half cup in original recipe).
- It’s 1 of heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon (half in original).
It's made with ripe plantains and is. Ripe plantains – As plantains ripen, the peel softens from green to yellow to black. Green plantains have a high starch content, which partially converts into. I am super excited to bring you guys this recipe, I created it about two weeks ago because I had lots of excess plantains at home.
Mini plantain cakes instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350F..
- Mash plantains in a bowl, add everything else in the ingredient list..
- Mix together until blended..
- Pour into greased muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve as breakfast or as a snack..
Adorable mini pineapple upside-down cakes to share with family and friends! This Snapguide is an ode to my mother. She liked to cook dishes from her childhood in India with an Americanized "twist to it. Baked Plantains – Oven baked plantains, healthier than frying, slightly crisp outside and meltingly Although they look like bananas, plantains (also called cooking bananas) have the sweetness of a. Plantains hold a special place in my heart.