Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks.
You can have Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks
- It’s 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 20 grams of ☆ Oatmeal.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆ Walnuts.
- Prepare 15 grams of ☆ Finely shredded coconut.
- Prepare 35 grams of ☆ Beet sugar.
- You need 2 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆ Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- It’s 60 grams of Soy milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Canola oil (or vegetable oil of your choice).
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
Crunchy Macrobiotic Cinnamon Nut Snack Sticks step by step
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, then mix together with a whisk. Finely chop the walnuts into pieces smaller than 1 cm cubes, and add to the bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the soy milk, oil and vanilla oil..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 1 to the wet ingredients in Step 2..
- Gently combine the ingredients without over-mixing, and flatten the dough into a 7-8 mm thick, 20 x 15 cm loaf..
- Cut into 1-cm strips. They will rise slightly from the baking powder, so leave space between them while arranging them on a baking tray..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. If they are properly cooked through, they should be nice and crunchy once they cool..
- For a variation on this recipe, take a look at these crunchy macrobiotic snack sticks made with sake lees..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad