Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake.
You can have Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake
- It’s 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 100 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of ◆Almond flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◆Baking powder.
- It’s 70 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 40 grams of Grapeseed oil.
- You need 1 of Raisins.
- It’s 1 of Walnuts.
Macrobiotic Banana Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Put the bananas into a bowl and mash to a puree. Add the raw cane sugar, salt and oil, and mix well..
- Sift the ♦ ingredients, add to the Step 1 bowl, and fold in with a spatula. Add raisins and chopped walnuts to taste..
- Pour the batter into a pound cake tin, and drop the tin from a hight of 2-3 cm a few times (this removes air bubbles that may be trapped in the batter)..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for 30 minutes..
- Insert a skewer into the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is done..
- You can use any kind of vegetable oil. However, I wouldn't recommend olive oil as it has a very distinctive taste and aroma..
- I use raw can sugar, but use any type of sugar. (Use maple sugar or brown sugar for extra flavor.).
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad